- Provides general assistance upon request related to PtP Systems (Ariba/Coupa)
- Manages the integration related tasks with the system
- Actively takes part in process and system migration tasks
- Handles the process documentation tasks
- Assists customers with documentation, training and usability efforts
- Participates in process optimization projects and implementation of improvements
“Our brands – such as Completa and Pöttyös – are widely known to the ten million inhabitants of Hungary. Growing up as a kid, Pöttyös Túró Rudi was one of my favorite snacks. I’m proud to now work for the company behind it!”
- Understanding requirements around requisitions, Purchase Orders, Invoices, goods receipts and tolerances, deploying best Coupa practices. Supplier Enablement, Punch outs
& Catalogues, Contracts, cXML and Invoice transmission process.
- Ability to understand integrations between Coupa – ERP and other systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting integration errors related to suppliers and ability to handle high volumes
- Understanding of eProcurement solutions, especially cXML knowledge is a must
- University or college degree in Supply Chain or Procurement or Business Administration
- At least 2 years of professional experience at a multinational company or shared service center experience is an advantage
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong time management, prioritization skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to details
“The right profile to work for our Shared Service Centre EMEA in Hungary? There’s no golden rule on that. We’re always looking for a good combination of everything – a perfect mix of different characters. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging tasks with real added value
- Brand new office with an entertainment unit
- Cheerful environment with colleagues from different cultures
FrieslandCampina is one of the sixth largest dairy companies across the globe. We produce and sell products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts. A few of the well-known consumer brands are Landliebe, Pöttyös and Frico.
We opened our Budapest Shared Service Centre in January 2017, covering the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report and Procurement activities for EMEA countries and we are still expanding our scope.
We ensure exciting and interesting daily tasks, retaining the country based set up for end to end activities. We believe that our success is based on the balance of our colleagues; therefore, our motto is ‘We Care’.