As a supply chain business controller within the business group consumer dairy, you are working in a challenging role and a complex organization. Your job will have three focus areas.
· The first focus area is related to Supply Chain Unlock, which is a supply chain transformation project. You will be the owner of the reported savings and you will be part of the Project Management Office. Reliable information related to reported savings is the key to being successful in this area.
· Managing our yearly €180M spend in CAPEX is the second focus area. Integrating a stable planning flow, be a gate keeper for our IAR process and have a reliable CAPEX outlook is part of your role.
· The third focus area is related to integrating our business analytics tools into our organization. Make sure we leverage from the system investments that have been made and create transparency on factory, regional and business group level, think about several supply chain related topics as Losses, Conversion Costs but also commercial insights. You will need to have curiosity for systems and understand numbers.
This role gives you the opportunity to develop your knowledge in multiple areas/disciplines of supply chain controlling and get a broad view on what is driving our business group results.
You will directly report to the Manager Supply Chain Finance, Planning and Control of the Business Group Consumer Dairy.
Your main activities are:
- Support the supply chain transformation project (project Unlock)
- Create insights by leveraging our Business Intelligence systems. Business Warehouse, Micro Strategy, Cognos and SharePoint
- Be able to provide steering information to our business partners
- Provide hands on support to project managers and local controlling
- Provide an adequate basis for accounting within projects in line with internal RFC (IFRS) finance standards
- Monitor the total Consumer Dairy supply chain project portfolio and manage within budget
- Be a co-pilot for the local project/plant controllers and project managers
- Support in creation of IAR’s (Investment Authorization Requests)
- Be the backup for our cost controlling month-end activities
In order to be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Finance, (Financial) Accounting and/or Controlling with >3 years of relevant working experience;
- Proactive, accurate and creative personality with drive and good communication skills;
- Capabilities to build strong working relationships across business boundaries;
- Good analytical working skills;
- Have the drive to implement Business Analytics tools;
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office tools (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint);
- Experience with project management and CAPEX spend;
- Strong project management skills;
Compensation & Benefits
Our salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your education. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.