- Create and maintain Purchase Orders in SAP and in Coupa systems;
- Onboard suppliers into our systems;
- Update records, make sure all information we use is up to date;
- Create, update and analyze reports to help Procurement and Category buyers;
- Take part in workload management in our ticketing system;
- Assist buyers in daily, ad hoc tasks;
“Our brands – such as Completa and Pöttyös – are widely known to the ten million inhabitants of Hungary. Growing up as a kid, Pöttyös Túró Rudi was one of my favorite snacks. I’m proud to now work for the company behind it!”
- The position is open for applicants with active or passive student status;
- Strong upperintermediate level of English is a must;
- Availability to work in at least 20 hours/week;
- Motivation to learn Procurement and Sourcing processes;
- User level knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint);
- Flexibility, can do attitude;
- Problem solving mindset;
- Knowledge of another European language (German/Romanian/Dutch/Italian/French);
- Studies in Finance/Logistics is a significant advantage;
- Experience in SAP or Sharepoint;
“The right profile to work for our Shared Service Centre EMEA in Hungary? There’s no golden rule on that. We’re always looking for a good combination of everything – a perfect mix of different characters. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
- Great team with enthusiastic professionals to learn from;
- End to end knowledge of Sourcing processes;
- Development opportunities;
- Flexibility on working hours to fit your academic schedule;
- Inspiring working environment;
- Challenging tasks with real added value;
- Brand new office with an entertainment unit.
FrieslandCampina is one of the sixth largest dairy companies across the globe. We produce and sell products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts. A few of the well-known consumer brands are Landliebe, Pöttyös and Frico.
We opened our Budapest Shared Service Centre in January 2017, covering the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report and Procurement activities for EMEA countries and we are still expanding our scope.
We ensure exciting and interesting daily tasks, retaining the country based set up for end to end activities. We believe that our success is based on the balance of our colleagues; therefore, our motto is ‘We Care’.