The Process Transformation Office (PTO) is tasked to drive business process excellence through design and implementation of harmonized, efficient and best practice processes, achieving benefits and an improved way of working for all our employees.
The PTO is looking for an experienced Business Consultant with focus on business processes in the field of Source to Pay.
Your role as a business consultant will be twofold. You will be spending part of your time on change management and deployments (with a current focus on implementing the global ERP’s and Source to Pay Cloud (Coupa) template solution in our Opco’s). The other part of your role focuses on bringing business processes in the template to world class levels.
In an implementation project you validate the template solution against local business processes and assess whether this results in a change in the way of working for the organization. During project realization you will assure the template solution will fit business requirements and even more important, you will manage the associated changes together with local business colleagues. All aimed to ensure a successful business go-live.
Template development activities are about identifying process improvements, defining business requirements and assuring compliance to the design principles set by the Business Process Owners (BPO). You will maintain and leverage the contacts with Subject Matter Experts in the business process network across FrieslandCampina and work closely together with peers in the other process teams. You will support Operating Companies with their change management, process improvement and aim for a standardized, efficient and effective process. You will share good practices and learnings from other implementation projects with Operating Companies;
From a solid knowledge base, you as Business Consultant drive business change in the organization. This means you are working in a true international environment where you interact with people from different culture backgrounds and in addition are able to oversee the whole chain and network organization.
We are looking for a Business Consultant with the following competencies:
- Ability to understand the Source to Pay business processes in detail and create in practical, efficient process designs;
- Communication and change management skills;
- Ability to create and maintain a network of business process stakeholders across the company.
Skills and experience required:
- Master degree in relevant business fields
- Experiences in the large organization with complex business processes
- Experiences / affinity with business process solutions (Coupa) in production and Source to Pay area
- Affinity with process design and change management
- Conceptual and content knowledge of relevant business processes
- Advisory (consultancy) and interpersonal skills, able to motivate and engage others;
- Problem solving and results oriented
- Able to deliver against deadlines
- Professional communication skills in English, writing and verbal
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Compensation & Benefits
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That is why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Scout or Gerhard Kolenbrander, Business Process Manager PtP, Gerhard.Kolenbrander@frieslandcampina.com