For the operating company FrieslandCampina Nutrifeed we are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Secure the sales plan realization through acquiring and retaining (new/potential) accounts, build and strengthen relation in order to realize commercial objectives
- Develop new customer relationships and detect and realize new business opportunities in cooperation with other functional disciplines based on proven product portfolio
- Visit customers and monitor the execution of the agreed account plans and promotional activities, and ensure the promotional activities are executed as agreed.
- Manage existing distributor relationships in > 20 countries in Europe & Middle East North Africa.
- Provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, based on reporting guidelines
Nutrifeed is FrieslandCampina’s young animal feed specialist and Nutrifeed produces high-quality calf milk powder on a dairy basis. A trusted and safe base that guarantees a reliable, healthy and natural product range.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Relevant background in sales and/or animal nutrition (preferred)
- HBO/Academic educated
- Maximum 5 years of working experience
- Profound interest to build career in animal nutrition
- Fluent in English – additional languages preferred
- Open to travel (going out to selected markets)
- Able to implement proven concepts
- Data and customer needs driven – good listening skills
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.