Daily operational of salesman team and stock management
- Plan, check and monitor route for salesman team in daily basis to ensure all outlet are visited as targeted and on schedule
- Monitor salesman achievement target and activities based on their KPI on daily basis to ensure their actual versus plan target
- Monitor Nutrition Advisors’ target and activities based on their KPI on daily basis to ensure availability and visibility product and material promotion
- Coordinate with warehouse team related stock management in daily basis to ensure availability & quality of product
- Align with distributor, medical team, NA and other RAS in the BR to provide bottom up forecast.
Promotion & program execution
- Monitor and track execution of promotion & program to ensure the implementation compliance and effectiveness
- Gather data related promotion & program implementation to get feedback from the market
- Conduct briefing & coaching for salesman to enhance skill and knowledge
- Identify market opportunity and competitor data to get updated market condition and competitor activities
- Prepare data related distributor actual achievement to get comprehensive data for assessment and grading evaluation
- Liaise with account to keep updated on account management changes / critical issue.
- Bachelor degree any major
- Having minimum 3 years’ experience in handling Modern Trade in dairy or FMCG industries
- Able to work with deadline and target
- Good communication skills
- Strong negotiations skills to resolve issues/conflicts in a “win-win” manner
- Have strong customer focus and ability to build credible relationships internally and externally at all levels
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. Frisian Flag Indonesia offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.