- Supports staffing projects on a daily basis
- Using internal and external candidate database to match the right person to the open roles
- Support identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Conduct screening calls/interviews with candidates
- Support the interview organizing process
- Support the recruitment related administrative tasks
- Participates in recruitment events
- Ad-hoc tasks
“Our brands – such as Completa and Pöttyös – are widely known to the ten million inhabitants of Hungary. Growing up as a kid, Pöttyös Túró Rudi was one of my favorite snacks. I’m proud to now work for the company behind it!”
- The position is open for applicants with active or passive student status;
- Advantage level of English is a must;
- Availability to work at least 20 hours/week;
- Interested in recruitment projects
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong time management, prioritizing skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to details
- Ongoing HR Studies
- Interested in using Social Media
“The right profile to work for our Shared Service Centre EMEA in Hungary? There’s no golden rule on that. We’re always looking for a good combination of everything – a perfect mix of different characters. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
- Great team with enthusiastic professionals to learn from;
- Development opportunities;
- Flexibility on working hours to fit your academic schedule;
- Inspiring working environment;
- Challenging tasks with real added value;
- Brand new office with an entertainment unit.
- Cheerful environment with colleagues from different cultures.
FrieslandCampina is one of the sixth largest dairy companies across the globe. We produce and sell products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts. A few of the well-known consumer brands are Landliebe, Pöttyös and Frico.
We opened our Budapest Shared Service Centre in January 2017, covering the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report and Procurement activities for EMEA countries and we are still expanding our scope.
We ensure exciting and interesting daily tasks, retaining the country based set up for end to end activities. We believe that our success is based on the balance of our colleagues; therefore, our motto is ‘We Care’.