- Run the end to end accounting and reporting tasks
- Manage the accrual calculation and booking corrections
- Perform month-end closing activities
- Manage the fixed asset and inventory related activities
- Keeping active contact with various departments
- Perform activities in line with internal and external controls, regulations, compliance
Actively contribute to the department process and system improvement initiatives
“Our brands – such as Completa and Pöttyös – are widely known to the ten million inhabitants of Hungary. Growing up as a kid, Pöttyös Túró Rudi was one of my favorite snacks. I’m proud to now work for the company behind it!”
- At least 3 years of finance/ accounting experience at a multinational company or record to report experience at a shared service center environment
- University or college degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Proactive and “can do” mindset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- SAP or other ERP system knowledge
“The right profile to work for our Shared Service Centre EMEA in Hungary? There’s no golden rule on that. We’re always looking for a good combination of everything – a perfect mix of different characters. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
- Challenging tasks with real added value tasks
- Brand new modern office at a central location, equipped with a game room and a Túró Rudi vending machine
- Supportive environment with multinational teams
- Real work-life balance
FrieslandCampina is one of the sixth largest dairy companies across the globe. We produce and sell products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts. A few of the well-known consumer brands are Landliebe, Pöttyös and Frico.
We opened our Budapest Shared Service Centre in January 2017, covering the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report and Procurement activities for EMEA countries and we are still expanding our scope.
We ensure exciting and interesting daily tasks, retaining the country based set up for end to end activities. We believe that our success is based on the balance of our colleagues; therefore, our motto is ‘We Care’.