In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Support development and implementing of quality and food safety standards for the DE Cheese Pack locations
- Issue management; in case of issues or incidents
- Performs training for the local QA community in the cluster on relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and tools and advises on correct interpretation and implementation thereof
- Control and reporting; collect data, conduct trend analysis and provide necessary reports
- Participate and/or lead Q related projects
- Management-team member of the DE Pack organization
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
You will be part of a team who is end-to-end responsible; from grass to glass. You will contribute to the objectives of the Cheese business through the cover of quality, food safety and CSR related subjects for sales, marketing and supply chain.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- HBO/WO degree in food technology or related field;
- Minimal 10 years of working experience
- Knowledge of Dairy in general and preferable production processes is a pre
- Experience on Food safety, HACCP, QCP, microbiology
- An understanding of business processes and quality processes
- Able to work independently and proactively;
- Analytical skills: reasons logically and draws valid conclusions from the available information;
- Critical sense: questions information and options critically;
- Understanding the big picture, but also an eye for detail;
- Experienced in stakeholder management: able to handle issues with different and/or conflicting perspectives and interests;
- Communication skills: use communication to raise interest, influence opinions and/or behavior;
- Is able to convince and overcome resistance.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.