You will be part of a professional R&D team within a very dynamic environment. Aside from your direct coworkers you will work together with various stakeholders across FrieslandCampina such as Operations, supporting Technology departments, Performance Excellence, and External Suppliers. As a Project Manager Process Development your duties and responsibilities amongst others will be:
- Leading R&D projects in process research: definition, planning and execution of projects.
- Ensure opportunities and projects are well defined and framed, so that they can be executed within realistic budgets and timeframes.
- Applying Quality by Design principles, such as Design of Experiments, Process Capability, and Sensitivity Analysis to determine the critical to quality parameters.
- Researching and understanding the product-process interaction to be able to meet or exceed the market requirements concerning product characteristics.
- Coordinating the development activities and the design activities within your projects.
- Distributing the project-based research tasks by priority within your project team, making you responsible for the progress and quality of the work.
- Entrepreneurial in initiation of new process solutions for new and existing products based on your knowledge and network.
- Open, challenging and strong interaction with relevant product and process technology experts in FrieslandCampina R&D and Technology departments.
- Willingness to travel (inter)national to production sites, suppliers and partners.
- Analyzing and interpreting the results and provide well-written reports and design documents.
- Presenting and defending the findings to relevant stakeholders or peers.
- Providing input regarding process technologies for New Product Development projects.
- A Master’s degree in chemical engineering, (bio) process engineering or food technology.
- >5 years’ experience in Food and or Pharma process development.
- >3 years’ experience in Project Management.
- Entrepreneurial and open attitude.
- Established experience in at least one of the following areas: Spray-Drying, Evaporation, Preservation, Ion-Exchange, Enzyme Technology or Membrane Filtration.
- Excellent Communication skills in Dutch and/or English.
- A team player with a talent for keeping things in perspective and structured, key competences: results oriented, decisiveness and organizational sensitivity.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most