In this role you are business partner to the project organization and controlling strategic (growth) projects. You provide an adequate basis for accounting within projects in line with FrieslandCampina finance standards and manage the project within budget and in defined risk spectrum. You are a co-pilot for the project managers and both part of the core project team (of your projects) as of a team of FCI project controllers.Responsibilities:
- Co-pilot multiple program/project teams as finance business partner;
- Support the large/strategic project teams in managing projects within budget, cash-planning, KPI reporting and project forecasting;
- Support the project team in driving insights in (financial) project risks and managing them adequately;
- Responsible for the implementation of the Internal Control Framework (ICF) system;
- Support in the creation of business cases for FCI projects;
- Support CAPEX FCI team in managing portfolio risks and business control function.
- Drive improvement and setting up new project reporting tools, reports and processes;
- Build/implement developed finance best practices in the project organisation.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
- Bachelor/Master degree, preferably in business administration or business management;
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience, preferably project control in a production company;
- Strong personality which is analytical, team focused, pragmatic, communicative, feels accountable and has a helicopter view and positive/critical mindset;
- Understanding of business support systems (SAP/MicroStrategy) and advanced Excel knowledge;
- Fluency in both Dutch and English is a big plus.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.