As a Product Group Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Development and Implementation of your product group strategy
- Continuous identification of commercial opportunities based on analyzing product group’s performance, market dynamics, competition and industry innovations
- Development and maintenance of sound value propositions for the products including preparing marketing materials and training our international sales team.
- Product Portfolio Management to make sure your specifications and productfamilies remain in accordance with trends and legislative developments
- Managing innovation and marketing projects for your productgroup including new product launches.
- Pricing management for your productgroup while steering on SGP
- Contribute to value creation at the customer by joining sales on customer visits and driving customer projects forward.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
As Product group Manager you will be part of a team of B2B Marketing professionals within FrieslandCampina Ingredients. Together with the segment managers you create sounding value propositions for your target segments and equip sales to use these. You manage innovation projects together with your R&D counterpart and establish product pricing with the pricing manager and sales director. You maintain a network with relevant production locations as well as our Quality Assurance organization to enable smooth implementation of your requirements and pick up potential issues in an early phase.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Masters degree, preferably in B2B Marketing or Food Science
- 5-10 years of marketing or product management experience in Nutrition, Ingredients or Chemicals industry
- Fluent in English
- As our business is international, we also strive to have this reflected in our team
- Strong value orientation, experienced in value proposition building and/or value pricing
- Combining Strategic and Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong in Project Management
- Able to deal with complexity of large organizations
- You are not done learning and have the ambition to grow further in our organization
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.