- Act as first line of support on PTP system (SAP/Ariba/Coupa) related questions via telephone and email
- Ensures timely and complete storage of contract documents and tender documents in the contract management tool
- Monitors contract expiry dates and reports on progress
- Maintains Vendor master data and works together with Global Master data to keep the Vendor Master data updated
- Works together with the Procurement team to onboard suppliers
- Execute tasks as per the internal control framework.
“Our brands – such as Completa and Pöttyös – are widely known to the ten million inhabitants of Hungary. Growing up as a kid, Pöttyös Túró Rudi was one of my favorite snacks. I’m proud to now work for the company behind it!”
- At least 2 years of professional experience at a multinational company or shared service center experience an advantage
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong time management, prioritizing skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to details
- University or college degree in Supply Chain or Procurement or Business Administration
“The right profile to work for our Shared Service Centre EMEA in Hungary? There’s no golden rule on that. We’re always looking for a good combination of everything – a perfect mix of different characters. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging tasks with real added value
- Brand new modern office at a central location, equipped with a game room and a Túró Rudi vending machine
- Supportive environment with multinational teams
FrieslandCampina is one of the sixth largest dairy companies across the globe. We produce and sell products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts. A few of the well-known consumer brands are Landliebe, Pöttyös and Frico.
We opened our Budapest Shared Service Centre in January 2017, covering the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report and Procurement activities for EMEA countries and we are still expanding our scope.
We ensure exciting and interesting daily tasks, retaining the country based set up for end to end activities. We believe that our success is based on the balance of our colleagues; therefore, our motto is ‘We Care’.