The Royal FrieslandCampina (RFC) Ingredients Pricing Manager identifies market trends, implements revenue optimization opportunities and evaluates profitability of the various product-market combinations within Ingredients. Working cross-functionally in the company, you will drive pricing analytics, – strategies, guidance and pricing tools globally.
We are looking for an energetic professional who is passionate about evolving the pricing process and this way making a difference versus the competition.
- The FCI pricing manager leads together with Product Group Management the price setting process of FCI products;
- Partner cross-functionally with the teams of Marketing, Product Management and Sales/Account management to monitor pricing performance and effectiveness of changes, develop and implement efficiencies and create best-in-class pricing processes;
- Coordinate and fulfill a leading role the pricing manager community within RFC Ingredients;
- The Pricing Manager plays a pivotal role in the further development of the sales platform SCORE, including the implementation of a simplified and efficient process from quotation and pricing to contract and ordering. Develops a Pricing Center of Excellence supporting organizational processes and tools & metrics and best practices to facilitate decision support;
- The Pricing Manager is actively involved in large deals with customers, including the Corporate Key Accounts;
- The RFC Ingredients Pricing Manager is an all-round player in the field of business & finance:on the one hand the pricing manager is actively involved in negotiations with customers and working as a true business partner to the commercial team by determining the best possible value from our customers by determining their needs and acting on it;
- On the other hand the pricing manager is a skilled analytical manager who does not shy away from setting up processes, data analytics and financial reports to govern the pricing process and be a true checks and balances governor to the commercial team;
- Together with the Sales FD and assistant pricing manager, contribute to other commercial processes such as Terms & Conditions, Contract Management and the Internal Control Framework;
- On a weekly basis, lead pricing escalation meetings where pricing anomalities and adherence is governed;
- Management of one direct report: assistant pricing / commercial control analyst.
- Master degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration with a minimum of 10 years of working experience in an international organization (preferably FMCG);
- Clear affinity and passion for commerce. Proven knowledge and experience in pricing, revenue and margin optimization;
- Expertise in pricing systems, measurement and reporting;
- A team player who has the ability to look at the bigger picture and consider the overarching business group objectives on top of department objectives;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills;
- A positive and inspirational person who specifically aims to influence and improve the team(s) around them;
- Professional fluency in both Dutch and English.