- Approve, monitoring and/or process sales operational expenses as per LOAM, budget plans, distributor claims, claims for damages, shortages and other losses. Monitor and plan assets for all sales team including, PECA, PETA, transfers within the sales function, initiating purchase orders through the Sales Operations team.
- Conduct pre audits for preparation of final internal regional audit including coordination for issuance of final internal regional and national audit report.
- Custodian of All Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring proper implementation.
- Provide support in development of Fixed and Overhead cost plans.
- To facilitate Regional Teams in managing Overhead budgets through tab-run reports on monthly basis.
- Facilitate and upkeep appointment/resignation of distributors and their final settlements as per SOP.
- Manage and administer Incentive Plans and later disbursement
- Manage and monitor Regional PCDV vis-a-vis budgets and SOPs and field force expenses and final settlement of sales staff.
- Administration and placement of all contractual staff in alignment with HR department through designated agencies.
- Ensure all assets are properly maintained and given to field force. Proper record of PECA/PETA is being maintained and updated on regular basis.
- Ensure TOT Order management and reporting is as per BOP for both businesses.
- Manage and monitor all lease/rental agreements/records related to all rented premises within sales.
- Coordinate all types of Internal Audits for both Dairy as well as Ice Cream. Conduct periodic audits of distributors for both businesses.
- Fulfilment of the requirements related to environmental safety, food safety and occupational health and safety is the primary responsibility of the position holder, in line of ISO 9001, ISO 14000, OHSAS 18000, ISO 22000, DuPont and the International Food Standards applicable
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- At least 08-10 years of experience in differnet sales functions
Skills Required to Perform this job:
- Leadership with analytics & motivation
- Team management and project management skills
- Knowledge of sales & distribution concepts
- Problem solving & decision making