All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. Our head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
ICT within FrieslandCampina Corporate Centre in Amersfoort is a key corporate function responsible for driving business value through automating, digitizing and transforming business processes by leveraging information and information technologies. We aim to be a strategic partner for our business colleagues, jointly driving business opportunities and creating solutions for our employees, farmers, customers and consumers. We are business savvy, value focused, and have a strong business process understanding which we combine with our technology knowledge to drive innovation.
Currently we are embarking on an exciting digital journey, work on one of the largest ERP implementations in the FMCG industry: Summit. Summit is FrieslandCampina’s largest transformation program. It entails building and implementing a single (SAP) including Coupa system worldwide, globally standardizing, harmonizing and transforming all business processes. The Summit program includes the implementation of a new Target Operating model, S&OP processes worldwide and Masterdata Governance.
The Process Transformation Office (PTO) is supporting the implementation of Summit from an End to End process perspective. Once OpCos are live, the PTO supports them in capturing the value.
The Business Analyst is a communicative and analytical strong professional with affinity/experience in SAP/Coupa projects and process design. The Business analyst has a deep understanding of key business processes, template solutions, change in process design and management approaches and adult learning concepts. The Business Analyst acts as trustworthy advisor with a strong relationship with the user community, middle management and cross business area peers. With strong advisory (consultancy) and interpersonal skills, the Business Analyst is able to motivate and engage others, which results in effective/efficient training and a high level of knowledge transfer, process adoption and performance.
- Min 5 years’ experience in process analysis and optimization, requirements analysis and design. Including experience in full cycle implementations.
- A solid understanding of the business direction, an overall view of the “big picture”, and a good knowledge of the business being impacted by the project’s implementation and translate this to best fit IT solutions.
- Experience with steering/coaching a small team that supports the road map of the solution and deployment teams
- Teamplayer with the ability to work independently as well as in project teams
- Structured, planning, analytical, flexible, quick learner, proactive, solutions oriented
- Bsc/Msc in Information and Communication Technology or similar
- Proven experience in your consultancy and communication skills to interact with Business Process Owners / key users and during implementation
- Experience in large scale implementations in corporate environments and a solid understanding of the business direction, an overall view of the “big picture”, and a good knowledge of the business being impacted by the project’s implementation
- Having experience with implementing, testing and go-live of interfaces
- Deep conceptual and content knowledge of relevant business processes and the relationship between the business area’s in the end-to-end processes
- Is able to explain and convince internal and external parties beyond content-driven arguments and is able to appeal to interest, culture and level of others
- Experience or strong affinity with the business processes within the assigned area
Specific SAP / Coupa requirements:
- Min 5 years of experience in implementing SAP MM IT solutions (SAP-MM-Purchasing) and Coupa cloud solution in preferably the Food industry or the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Market, in a role of business consultant or analyst.
- Preferably knowledge of (web-) interfaces between systems (SAP and/or Coupa)
- Ability to understand the procurement business processes in detail, including SAP purchasing including MM, intercompany ordering , Coupa e-sourcing, Coupa CLM and Coupa PTP
- In depth knowledge of SAP /Coupa solution capabilities and business process configurations including cross functional integration touch-points
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager & preferable ARIS
- Completed several full cycle SAP /Coupa implementations
- Experience with all phases of roll-out
- Good presentation skills.
- Quick learner.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to travel.
Compensation & Benefits
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Rob Hardijk (+31 6 11400932). Or please apply directly via our website.