Job description and team details
We are looking for an ambitious marketing intern for Lattiz, to help the product grow in the Netherlands & Belgium and further grow expansion into Germany, France and Spain. It concerns a full-time internship for a period of at least 6 months (starting in September 2019). It is possible to combine the internship with a graduation research (1 day per week). You get a lot of responsibility, your own projects and can count on guidance throughout the internship and a suitable monthly compensation.
Working for a multinational in the FMCG-market, does that appeal to you? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you as a creative and enterprising student to use all of your marketing skills ánd develop them even further. As an enthusiastic intern you get the possibility to explore all relevant assets that marketing has to offer and get relevant working experience within FMCG. From day one you will be part of the ‘Lattiz’ marketing team, and you will be totally involved within the team. Are you keen to handle difficulties independently and pro-actively, create opportunities and act upon them? If that is the case, you can count on an all-around internship within a welcoming team in a dynamic working environment.
Within this role you will work on
- The development of brand activation, online and offline;
- Being in contact with various external parties, such as advertising agencies;
- Analyzing market, client and consumer-developments;
- The development and application of media to promote and expand our brand; for example our own international Coffee Milk Magic Magazine.
- You are a WO/HBO student, preferably in communication, marketing or a commercial-direction and have affinity with Foodservice;
- You are flexible, you have a hands-on mentality and you have excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch/English. Language skills in Spanish/French/German are a plus.
- From September 2019 onwards you are available for at least 4 days a week, for a period of 6 months or more.
An internship at FrieslandCampina is more than just collaborative internship, since you will be part of the team from day one and you will have your own responsibilities. FrieslandCampina offers training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn. For these internship you will receive a monthly compensation.