FrieslandCampina Ingredients (FCI) is a world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added, healthy and functional ingredients and solutions. In close cooperation with customers and through the exchange of in-depth expertise, FCI helps customers to win in the market – especially in the areas where nutrition matters most, such as for infants, elderly people, performance nutrition and medical nutrition. FCI is a global business with sales offices, dedicated ingredient research and production facilities around the world in the Netherlands, Germany, United States, Indonesia, China, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Egypt, New Zealand and India.
Within FrieslandCampina Ingredients a cross-functional team of Segment Marketing Communication Specialists and Business Group Branding & Communication Specialists is working on the design and implementation of the Ingredients brand strategy as part of the Business Group strategy. This includes the translation of the newly developed brand platform in a set of marketing & sales tools and the development and implementation of a plan on product brand architecture and packaging across Segments. Besides that we ask your contribution in the further development and implementation of an external PR plan around our sustainability initiatives.
We offer you an interesting and diversified field of activity in an international environment with freedom to contribute with your own ideas, and excellent perspectives for your professional and personal development. Tasks will include:
- Supporting the Branding & Communication team (central and segments) during the execution of branding and marketing communication projects, e.g. brand activation planning, development of marketing communication touchpoint materials, organization of marketing events
- Coordination and execution of marcom materials production
- Build presentation materials & business reports in PowerPoint
- Preparation and follow-up of internal meetings
- Direct correspondence with agencies and internal stakeholders
- High involvement in diverse day-to-day business
- We offer you the opportunity to write your graduation thesis during this internship
- For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
- You are currently in your University Bachelor/ Master education or 3rd / 4th year HBO Bachelor level within a relevant study.
- Pro-active team player
- Independent, accurate and flexible working attitude
- Sense of responsibility & high degree of willingness and eager to learn
- Intermediate level of English and fluent in Dutch
- Experienced in working with MS Office
Preferably available from October 2019 for a minimum period of 5 months
What we expect from you:
So do you have affinity with (B2B) Marketing and Communication and are you looking for an inspiring, valuable experience where you can really make an impact? Then come reinforce our team for an internship in Amersfoort!
FrieslandCampina does not only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also offer interesting and instructive internships assignments to promote development in your specific discipline. You will be given a great deal of responsibility during the internship and you can also count on good coaching and an appropriate internship salary. This is, after all, the most effective way to learn.