As Teamlead ‘Digital’:
- You steer a team of professionals to make sure the digital HR landscape is stable, in line with the customer’s need and fit for the future.
- Translate the HR strategy into a department year plan and lead the execution.
- You act as a sparring partner and advisor to the HR community and contribute to the overall HR ICT strategy.
- You continuously seek for further digitalization within the HR product portfolio, exploring options in the area of employee self-service, process digitalization and innovation (robotics, chatbot etc.).
- You ensure a lean/agile way of working resulting in more efficiency, quality and sustainability (e.g. visual management, workflows, structures, metrics etc.).
- You lead and participate in key HR/ICT projects together with relevant stakeholders (e.g. ICT, Business, HR Business Partners, Finance).
- You manage stakeholders internally and externally (vendors), including contract management.
- You manage Talent Management Cycle of employees by giving feedback and conducting performance interviews.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The required knowledge and skills:
- Academic degree
- Experience in similar role/environment
- Lean/Project management
- Knowledge of/experience with (HR) ICT systems, BI, infrastructure and interfaces
- Knowledge of/affinity with HR (operational) processes
- Knowledge of functional application management processes such as BISL/ITIL
- Fluent English written and spoken
- People management skills (e.g. empathy, influencing skills)
- Customer driven/oriented
- Quantitative and qualitative analytic skills.
- Work well in a fast-paced/high complex working environment
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.