In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Content creation and database management
- Digital innovation
- Data driven communication insights
- Project communication execution
- Media mix development
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The team consists of Content Specialists and an Data Analyst. Together you create compelling and disruptive Corporate Brand storytelling, formats and campaigns originated from the communication strategy for Our Purpose, Our Plan. You own the digital content and FC content in external communication assets, ensuring 24/7 availability of our narrative. Develop content to drive effective communication for the Corporate FrieslandCampina brand.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Track record of successfully managing Digital / Data Content Newsrooms at A-brand companies (FMCG not a must)
- Knowledge and network in the (international) agencies: from technical, production to media buying
- Strong leadership experienced in managing Newsrooms and Content teams by preference experienced in the food industry
- Combines helicopter view and eye for detail
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content
- Ambitious, proactive, energetic and creative
- Energetic personality
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.