- Coordinate month end closing including Management Reporting
– Prepares and reviews overall P&L and variance to Budget and Forecast
– Prepares monthly standard and ad hoc management analysis
– Linking pick and oversight of FSSC
– In depth understanding of total shape of the P&L, BS, and Cash Flow
– Key contact person for local auditors (PWC)
– Plays a critical role in BI Design
– Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of the Year End Audited Financial Statements of the Company
- Coordinate Budget and Forecast Process
– Coordinates annual Budget, and Rolling Forecast
– Prepares planning, manages input, understand key variables, and lead overall discussions on shape of the P&L, BS and CF.
– Improves quality of the forecast, to minimize variances
– Prepare scenario analysis to anticipate and understand impact of key variables.
– Financial person involved in Integrated Planning Cycle (S&OP)
– Analyse trends and prepare risk & opportunity assessments
- Stream line process and company’s accounting system
– Work with the team to further improve processes on AP, Accounting and Master Data
– Reviews and updates company’s accounting system, procedures & policies and control
Works closely with SSC on Continuous Improvement processes
Ensures that within P&R and accounting area all ICF controls are in place
- Overhead and Cash Flow management
– Drive overheads insights
– Understand cost drivers of the business, and actively look for opportunities to reduce cost and bring more value to the business
– Actively look for savings working closely with Budget holders.
– In depth understanding of Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
– Coordinates monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation with local finance team and SSC
– Actively look for ways to improve Cash Flow.
– Build and continuously develop a lean and agile team comprising of bright and qualified professionals. Lead and motivate the team to constantly strive for improvements.
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
Education: Major in Accounting, CPA
Professional qualification: Member of recognized accounting body or similar qualification (international)
10-15 years of work experience
Previous Planning & Reporting, Accounting experience
Experience with working in professional and multinational company, preferably in FMCG
Experience of Compliance and Controls