This role will have a strong interface with engineering organizations to align and deploy sourcing strategies and deliver project execution. The focus will be ensuring Capex procurement resources are effectively utilized to service the business needs, continuously improving the way we source to contract on Capex projects, drive closer alignment with business on Capex projects.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Capable to identify value creating opportunities (vision): Solid understanding of business complexity, and knowledge of relevant markets
- Strategic thinker. Highly analytical and able to structure, organize and prioritize workloads
- Change Management and Key Stake Holder Management: Capable to build relationships and influence others in a global scale.
- Result oriented/decisiveness
- Interpersonal skills/influencing skills
- Develop Category strategies
- Tender & contract management
- Supply risk management / SRM
- Project & program management/Finance concepts
- Experience with Capex and Opex procurement categories
- Be able to sell and influence ideas
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.