You will be responsible for:
- Independently working on a specific assignment (planning, setup, analysis, reporting). The assignment is based on improving the quality of our sensory data and results.
- Working on an assignment based on statistical analysis.
- Working on sensory projects (planning, setup, analysis, reporting).
- Analysis of sensory tests.
- Learn about the program EyeQuestion.
- Assist in bigger projects for sensory and consumer science.
- Prepare sensory tests.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them, it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The Global Sensory Development team leads and conducts valuable sensory and consumer research in a multi-disciplinary business environment. As part of this team, you will support the development and improvement of new and existing products, as well as contribute to the constant improvement of our sensory and consumer best practices.
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
• A relevant Bachelor’s and/ or Master education.
• Good communication skills.
• Good English speaking and reading.
• Independent thinker.
• Affinity with sensory science (is a prerequisite).
• Experience in statistics and data analysis (is a prerequisite).
• Knowledge about the sensory program EyeQuestion (is an advantage).
• Available from September 2019 until February 2020, 5 days a week.
• Enrolled at a university or sponsored by a higher educational institute.
Internship allowance & Contact information
We offer an interesting and challenging internship position, providing you with the opportunity to develop yourself in your work field. You can count on sufficient professional supervision and a reasonable internship allowance.
If you have any questions regarding this internship position, please contact Ronne Hamberg via firstname.lastname@example.org
We only process applications received via the website.