- Manages the review of the systems established to ensure compliance with the policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations that could have significant impact on operations and reports, and determining whether the company is in compliance
Manages the activities related to financial, operational and information technology (IT) audits.
Manages the review of the policies related to safeguarding assets and, as appropriate, verifying the existence of such assets.
100% accomplishment of the audit activities as per annual audit plan approved by the Audit Committee
Submit accurate audit reports on a timely basis (within 1 week after completion of field work).
· Bachelor degree in Accounting
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
· Understanding and applying the principles of internal control policies and procedures
· Able to identify areas of risks (financial and operational)
Understanding of information technology, specifically SAP system