As a Development Intern Protein & Hydrolysates, you will participate in a new ingredient development; upscaling existing products or their implementation into the Infant Nutrition market. This role might also involve executing lab and pilot plant experiments.
What are the key challenges of this position:
- Complete the scientific literature reviews to substantiate the newly developed ingredient;
- Focus on the development and application of our ingredients in the field of Early Life Nutrition;
- Set-up and use analytical techniques to characterize the functionality of ingredients and their applications;
- Identify variables impacting product’s performance;
- Perform lab/pilot plant experiments;
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them, it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
You will be part of the R&D team working for the Early Life Nutrition Segment of FrieslandCampina Ingredients. You will join the Nutritional Lipids team who develops milk fat blends and encapsulated ingredients to meet the highest Infant Nutrition industry quality standards.
To be successful in this position, you are/have :
- Studying at BSc or MSc level in food technology, food innovation or similar area;
- Experience in laboratory work and/or analytical techniques;
- Strong analytical skills and interest;
- General interest in product development and functionality;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Full-time availability for six months
Internship allowance & Contact information
We offer an interesting and challenging internship position, providing you with the opportunity to develop yourself in your work field. You can count on sufficient supervision and a reasonable internship allowance.
If you have any more questions, please contact Hans Kosters at, email@example.com