Our 23.769 employees make a difference and contribute to our sustainable success. Therefore, we aim to create a working environment in which employees feel safe and appreciated, and in which they are committed. Our purpose creates focus and inspires everyone to perform to the best of their abilities. As HR professional you play an important role in this.
As an HR Manager you are responsible for:
- Partner with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and coach management on how to lead their teams.
- Support the local leadership team. It’s important to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader on people and organizational topics
- Act as a challenging partner by advising and coaching line management
- Create the people strategy that will support us in realizing our goals and ambitions
- Translate development needs in high-leverage learning interventions
- Be responsible for local employee relations
- Be accountable for compliant and audit proof processes and procedures.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
In order to be succesfull as an HR Manager within our company you have:
- Master degree, preferably in HR or equivalent
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience within a corporate environment , preferably in FMCG
- Additional experience in production environment is favourable
- Think outside the box
- Use data to guide your work and innovation
- Strong change management skills, focus on leadership and behavior
- Inspiring personality with ambition and drive to grow within FrieslandCampina
- Strong stakeholder management skills within a corporate and international environment
- Result driven, entrepreneurial, team player, trusted partner
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That is why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.