During the course of this internship, you will:
- Support our HR team for our intern population. This involves:
- Managing The Innovation Centre intern recruitment process.
- Engage and collaborate with line management to acquire talented interns.
- Support line management into becoming a more proactive influential leaders.
- Advise line managers on all HR related aspects
- Support HR team in the execution of daily activities.
- Provide support in the creation of HR KPI dashboards and execute analyses
- Participate in HR related projects
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
You will be a part of the HR department at the R&D innovation Centre Wageningen. Here, you will work alongside a team of dedicated HR Business Partners that will guide and aid your growth as an HR professional throughout your internship period.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor of Science (Bsc.) in: International Business Management, Human Resource Management, Work and Organizational Psychology
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong communicator with an hands-on attitude and proactive mindset
- Willing to learn and enthusiastic
- Flexible, proactive and determined
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Previous project management experiences is a plus
- Preferably available for a period of more than 6 months
Internship allowance & Contact information
We offer an interesting and challenging internship position, providing you the opportunity to develop yourself in your work field. You can count on sufficient professional supervision and a reasonable internship allowance.