We’re looking for a HR Business Partner who’s prime purpose is:
- To support line management to be effective and impactful managers and leaders;
- You will coach managers to create a high-performance environment and;
- Translate business needs into talent, engagement and change HR interventions for inclusion in the country/function HR strategy and plan.
The HRBP will, next to its business partner role act as project and transformation manager for the total Diary Essentials Supply Chain network.
Responsibilities related to several improvement programs (e.g. Unlock, WinWin) are:
- Oversee HR program performance and ensure initiatives receive required PMO and SC MT support;
- Ensure timely surfacing of implementation risks, facilitate development of effective risk and change mitigation strategies, and oversee implementation of those strategies once approved;
- Coordinate day-to-day operations and the HR implementation plan in the PMO and support other team members in making required trade-offs and resolving issues to ensure that HR is operating effectively;
- Build and sustain a culture of collaboration within the HR team as well as across locations on HR initiatives and facilitate cross-initiative communication;
- Drive through the plant managers and local HRBP the HR progress tracking and reporting;
Support the development of the communication and change approach.
- Degree or Masters qualified with more than 9 years of relevant work experience;
- You have a proven track record in project management and organizational change on both the “hard” and “soft” side;
- You enjoy to orchestrate the change process to happen including the “hard” and “soft” side and the what and how of the change;
- You’re able to understand the overall picture, while having the analytical skill to deep dive where necessary;
- You have a good understanding of organization dynamics and having the ability to act effectively in a complex and dynamic stakeholder field;
- You’re able to think strategical and tactical to simplify and translate concepts into practice but at the same time be practical and work in close connection with the locations;
- You are a Fast Forward actor; think outside-in, create speed, deliver business impact
- For this role we are searching for a successor for the HR Director Supply Chain.
- Location: Amersfoort
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.