Consumer and customer focus is key to be successful in business. During all the different kinds of tasks you get, you are always empathizing with the consumer and analyzing their behavior.
You will support the fighting units (commercial teams, mainly sales and marketing) in the various countries on gaining consumer, market and competitor insights, leading to better understanding of our consumers and market dynamics.
This is done by both qualitative and quantitative consumer & market research, desk research, trend analyses and data analyses, based on which we can optimize marketing strategies and business development.
A challenging and interesting role!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES COULD BE (AMONGST OTHERS)
- Scan daily news feed for relevant items
- Create quarterly newsletters on 4C’ developments (consumer, channel, category & competitors) based on various data sources.
- Creation of competitor profiles
- Keeping track of latest consumer insights & trends
- Deskresearch on specific marketing questions
- Market analysis based on market development, market share, relevant market and competitors.
- Manage consumer research (qualitative and quantitative) and turn that into strategy.
- Support in development of tool/dashboard to track in market performance in an easy, condensed and intuitive way
- Explore new ways of doing research (digital, agile ways of working).
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
What we ask
- You must be registered as a Bachelor/Master student, preferably in Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Econometrics or Consumer Studies, Economical Psychology;
- You are available for at least 4 days a week, for a period of 5 or 6 months (starting Mid-August or latest September 2019);
- You have a talent for and interest in qualitative and quantitative research; and an absolute feeling for numbers.
- Solid Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Structured way of working;
- Digitally curious and keen to experiment with new solutions;
- Experience with tools like Qualtrics, Tableau, SQL and R is a plus.
- Language skills: Fluent in English is required + advanced knowledge of Spanish would be a plus. French or Italian would also come in handy.
Compensation and benefits
An internship at FrieslandCampina is more than just collaborative internship, since you will be part of the team from day one and you will have your own responsibilities. FrieslandCampina offers training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn. For these internship you will receive a monthly compensation.