- Reconcile monthly the inventory balances in communication with distributors, investigate mismatches and coordinate the corrections
- Cash application – booking incoming payments on a timely manner to customer ledgers
- Proactive and reactive cash collection maximizing cash flow and minimizing aged debt
- Handle daily order release, customer queries and drive issue resolution
- Build and maintain excellent partnership with external and internal customers
- Manage and asses credit risk
- Manage customer ledger in connection with overdue items
- Participate in regular reporting activities
- Continuously support system and process improvement initiatives
“Our brands – such as Completa and Pöttyös – are widely known to the ten million inhabitants of Hungary. Growing up as a kid, Pöttyös Túró Rudi was one of my favorite snacks. I’m proud to now work for the company behind it!”
- 1-2 years of experience in the Accounts Receivable or Collection area at a multinational or Shared Service environment;
- University or college degree;
- Excellent proficiency in Greek and fluency in English is a must;
- Strong stakeholder management and consultancy skills;
- Results-oriented and customer-oriented;
- Proactive team player eager to continuously improve processes;
- Studies in Finance;
- Experience in SAP and related workflow solutions;
- Fresh graduates are welcome!
“The right profile to work for our Shared Service Centre EMEA in Hungary? There’s no golden rule on that. We’re always looking for a good combination of everything – a perfect mix of different characters. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas
- Competitive compensation package;
- Challenging tasks with real added value;
- Brand new office with an entertainment unit;
- Cheerful environment with colleagues from different cultures.
FrieslandCampina is one of the sixth largest dairy companies across the globe. We produce and sell products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts. A few of the well-known consumer brands are Landliebe, Pöttyös and Frico.
We opened our Budapest Shared Service Centre in January 2017, covering the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report and Procurement activities for EMEA countries and we are still expanding our scope.
We ensure exciting and interesting daily tasks, retaining the country based set up for end to end activities. We believe that our success is based on the balance of our colleagues; therefore, our motto is ‘We Care’.