- Leverage on existing GIS services menu card draft version and convert/develop/upscale to an interactive version of GIS services menu card supported by a revamped GIS document repository system. Interactive in the manner where user of the menu card can easily locate in-depth details of services info provided and supported by GIS including processes and procedures, reporting, KPIs, SLAs etc.
- Re-structure and re-organize existing document repository system associated with GIS provided services in GIS SharePoint space. All changes whether is additions/changes/deletions will need to be tracked preferably in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Remove and clean-up (or move to another location/space for archiving) all obsolete and outdated documents/info within existing GIS SharePoint space. All additions/changes/deletions will need to be checked/verified/agreed with the existing owners with proof of agreement preferably in written email, which will eventually be archived.
- Upon completion of the development of interactive GIS services menu and GIS document repository revamp, conduct a minimum of two sessions of briefing/training to all GIS team members, for them to be on-boarded to the new interactive GIS services menu system and GIS document repository system.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- HBO/WO student in IT, Business Analyses, Business Analytics, Business Information Management or Business Administration (IT Track)
- Start Date preferably as soon as possible, latest September 2019
- You are available for a period of at least 5 months
- You can work 4 or 5 days a week
- Fluent in English
- It is possible to do a graduation research
For intern position you will receive a compensation. FrieslandCampina offers not only a compensation but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.