In this role you are part of the Finance team of the segments Food & Beverages and Animal Nutrition. Your role is to give support to the commercial teams to increase quality of business decisions by a data driven approach and ensure best in class Finance basics with standardized processes for financial reporting and commercial reporting. You will be in the lead of the month end close process, Internal Controls and SG&A control, and you are the business partner for the finance director and managing director, when it comes to the consolidated picture.
The Financial Planning and Reporting Manager acts as critical team member in the Food & Beverages and Animal Nutrition finance team and has frequent interaction with the overall FC Ingredient Finance team, Finance teams of different Ingredients entities across the globe (e.g. Regional Sales Offices, plants in Germany and Asia, office in Egypt), Financial Shared Service Centers, and the Supply Chain Finance team.
- Month end close process
- Budget planning and analysis (in HFM / SAP)
- Reporting and BI infrastructure
- Key user (SAP / BW / HFM / Spotfire)
- SG&A control
- Frequent interaction with commercial sales organization
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our almost 24,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Master’s degree in Finance / Economics or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Systems knowledge: experience with SAP and Oracle HFM
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint required
- Fluent in English
- Highly analytical
- Experience with complex reporting issues and budget processes
- Business sense, result driven, both detail-oriented and helicopter view
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, curious, flexible, can do attitude
- Team-focused, feeling accountable, hands-on
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.