Purpose of the job
To inform, engage, align and inspire employees on the purpose and strategy to ensure desired behavior to Win in Market. Initiate and coordinate corporate internal communication projects to activate the internal Corporate Brand promise. Provide tactical and operational support in all activities concerning internal communication.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
Strategy development support
- To deliver expertise, input and support for the corporate strategy
- Translate corporate strategy into the global employee strategic communication plan using latest insights on effective employee engagement
- Ensure effective communication roll out of FC transformation and change program towards all levels of the company
- Means of internal communication
- Ensure an effective internal roll out of the internal communication plan in line with the corporate communication strategy (E.g. Spark, content of Corporate Sharepoint, narrowcasting)
Drive effective internal CEO communication
- Sign-off messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to all employees beyond BG
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- Inform employees on external FC information relevant to the company (inc financial results reporting)
- Build a strong internal comms infrastructure (inc work processes, playbooks)
- Offer Training, coaching, support to comms leads, managers on executive board-level, ELT-level and supervisory board-level and enabling more effective internal communication
- Own and optimize the internal communication channels (toolkits, SharePoint, Yammer, Smarp App’s, etc.)
- Owns consistency of our internal Corporate Branding (Huisstijl, tone of voice, formats)
- Best practice sharing with the BD comms leads
- Corporate Communication Projects and Productions
- Be accountable for FC strategic project communication to employees
- Organize global leadership days and monthly corporate webex
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Mix HBO/Academic education and working level
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of employee communications
- Relevant working experience in internal communication >3 years
- Knowledge of, and up to date with trends and developments related to corporate communication and employee communication
- Influencing skills to senior management
- Able to translate the communication strategy towards implementation internally
- Organisational Savvy: knows how organisations interact
- Good Networker (internal and external)
- Open mindedness and initiating towards new developments that are relevant for communication.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.