In this role you are responsible to connect SAP solutions with the FrieslandCampina EDI solutions (Electronic Data Interchange). To drive change management and projects, you understand EDI conventions and mappings and SAP configurations in especially the OTS and OTD domain. You are able to analyze the EDI solution – interfaces the support incident-resolution to advise in case of urgent incidents or escalations.
Elements of the job description;
- Subject matter expert on development of complex business scenario’s related to Logistics, Order to Cash and EDI
- Manage and execute system configurations, customizations and system enhancements.
- Orchestration of our EDI partner in the Netherlands on EDI solution maintenance and support.to solutions, create technical specifications, customize SAP, document the solution and define test scripts.
- Change management and incident management. Ensure our outsourcing partner executes the support regarding the daily use of ICT solutions.
- Support the outsourcing partner on knowledge sessions.
- Unit- and performance-testing support in manual and automated testing, take care of maintenance afterwards and coordinate regression testing for new releases.
- Support colleagues within the teams of Value Chain Services.
- Leading assigned projects (e.g. changes/releases), within the project management guidelines.
- Projects can take place at different locations of FrieslandCampina
- University grade in Business Administration or Logistics
- Certification in SAP SD order fulfillment Sales and Distribution
- Knowledgeable on ITIL-processes
- 3-5 years of SAP SD experience in FMCG companies
- In-depth knowledge of SAP Modules and EDI solutions
- Good knowledge and understanding of business processes
- You are a conceptual thinker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- The candidate should be pro-active, flexible, precise, integer, customer oriented and always working towards a solution.
- Willingness to travel in the Netherlands and occasionally abroad
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.