As Process Developer Milkpowder, you will contribute to the team objectives by developing both knowledge and processes in line with the business needs. Together with experts within the R&D department in Wageningen, our headquarters in Amersfoort and on the various production locations you ensure projects are completed on time and in full.
The projects are executed in a study/ pilot environment or in Milkpowder factories.
To do so, you combine a thorough understanding of process technology fundamentals with solid project management skills. Furthermore, you enjoy communicating with people from various professional backgrounds and at different hierarchy levels in the company.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- The timely delivery of a number of multi-disciplinary projects executed within FrieslandCampina
- Interpreting and translating business needs/challenges to concrete process development objectives,
- Managing the project stakeholders including the required communication,
- Influencing business decisions that concern process technology,
- Managing the project team, budget and time during execution,
- Taking care for efficient and fact based set up of pilot- or production trials including the required reporting,
- Supervise the quality of the deliverables through your expert knowledge and management skills,
- Documenting & sharing insights in an engaging manner within FrieslandCampina.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina you own your own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
As a Process Developer you are part of the Dairy Essentials Technology & Innovation team based in Wageningen, the Netherlands. This department directly reports into the business group of Dairy Essentials with close connections to the corporate R&D department.
Next to your direct team members you will closely work together with various colleagues from other disciplines across FrieslandCampina, especially Corporate R&D and our Butter & Milkpowder production locations.
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
At least Master degree working and thinking level in Food-, bio-, process technology or chemical engineering or Bachelor in these disciplines with relevant track record in managing multidisciplinary projects (>3 yr),
- Relevant experience in managing technology projects across different disciplines. Strong project management skills and proven capabilities in stakeholder management,
- Versatility to quickly switch between detailed technological content and higher-level project management aspects,
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to think conceptually,
- An entrepreneurial and open attitude,
- The ability to work well independently and within a team,
- Good communication and presentation skills in English.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.