Your main role will be gathering multiple data sets, integrate, design, build & deploy predictive algorithms that is scalable & represent outcomes visually in a BI tool. You will have strong support from senior data scientists, BI managers & business owners to implement the solutions, to experiment & implement advanced machine learning/AI algorithms based on business use cases. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with challenging timelines and high analytical focus.
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, business analytics or a relevant field.
- Must have experience in SQL/ Scripting skills & Statistical programming language(Python)
- Build machine learning algorithms, Big Data technologies Hadoop & Spark is a plus.
- Familiarity with database, AWS cloud, architecture & data warehousing principles
- Working knowledge on any one Data visualization tool(Tableau/ Power BI)
- Support in building a single source of truth(Data lake) in our cloud based AWS environment
- Analyze and interpret data using advanced statistical models and Big data technologies
- Extend our FC data science lab to the next level by implementing advanced technologies
- Knowledge/ experience on Digital analytics lead generation predictive algorithms, Market mix modelling, Customer 360, Consumer Insights, Segmentation and clustering techniques
- Be flexible to balance data science activities with business acumen in FMCG domain
- High level of professionalism, energy and sense of urgency to “make things happen.”
- For a period of 6 months
- start date: september