You will be part of the Corporate Communication team. This team is the voice of FrieslandCampina that engages all stakeholders on FrieslandCampina’s purpose Nourishing by nature, by creating a compelling narrative that builds reputation, trust and belief in our organisation.
We are looking for an eager and self-motivated intern for the Corporate Communication department to support our content team for a period of six months. You will become part of the content team and you will contribute to translate content to compelling narratives in line with the corporate brand positioning and digital/social media standards. By doing so, you will make use of multiple media (e.g. text, video, photos) and spread content via earned, owned and paid channels (e.g. intranet, website, internal/external social media). The content team owns consistency, formats and tone of voice.
Examples of activities:
- Support in the production of corporate communications content to be used on the corporate website, the social channels, brand websites and for internal communications
- Organisation of external visits
- Posting content on the website, social channels, intranet and narrowcasting
- First line web care
- Manage Corporate Communication inbox questions
- Doing a Bachelor or Master study in Communications, Journalism or Media Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and (ideally) English
- Highly-motivated, pro-active, well-organised, stress resistant
- Experience with Windows, CMS systems and graphic design tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience with social media
- Minimal duration: six months and no obligation to run a project or do a thesis
- Start date: the sooner the better