The purpose of this job is to plan, develop and implement the overall website content strategy. You are responsible for the management (organisation and coordination) of the creation, production and optimization of online marketing content for all marketing touchpoints integrated in O2O consumer journey’s and context. Next to this your responsibilities are:
Strategy & Scope
- Plan and execute a digital content strategy that drives high engagement across all touchpoints
- Manage the digital content agencies in terms of production, localization and optimization of digital content.
- Ensure definition, naming convention and tagging of content as well as detailed analysis on content performance
- Support the business in adopting new content strategies across the consumer journey and to create promotional concepts
- Contribute to the content key beliefs and best practises – drive from a static campaign and product content strategy to a dynamic, contextual behaviour/trigger focused content creation
- Create and provide for publishing content based on campaign calendar, marketing and sales messaging.
- Create and evaluate engaging content on the various touchpoints across the consumer journey.
- Collect, monitor and analyse social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content
- Optimize content according to SEO and best practises.
- Coordinate with translation agencies to deliver the content on time and within provided budget
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Adhere with the internal policies and procedures
- Share best practices and set benchmarks across marketing team pro-actively
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Identify new areas of data driven opportunities beyond current organizational thinking
You work closely together with the Foodservice Marketing and Sales teams, a Communication lead, the Digital team of Foodservice and scrums teams. You will manage an expanding team of Content agencies, interact with entire global and local teams and build new activation and content opportunities across customer segments.
About FrieslandCampina Foodservice:
We at FrieslandCampina Foodservice put our customers first for our 2 brands Debic and Lattiz. Our goal is to create seamless, personalized experiences for bakers and chefs across all channels – online and offline (Sales, Marketing, Services, WHS and eCom), exciting them for our products and services. Building relevant, interactive consumer journeys ever growing understanding their needs and behaviors.
- Relevant HBO/WO education
- 5+ years working experience and relevant track record working in international environments of which at least 2 years of experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge. Preferably in consumer market industries.
- Proven and strong experience in Digital in an international business environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead content marketing campaigns
- Experience in building online audiences
- Working knowledge on solutions like eCommerce, PIM/DAM and/or CRM projects etc.
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing
- Working overview of digital sales & marketing solutions
- Strong communicator to various levels as well as business departments
- The ability to empathize with creative, technical and business needs, and balance these against considerations of time and cost
- Independant and autonomous
- Innovative thinker, excited by challenges & new idea’s, seeking solutions and new approaches (problem-solving aptitude)
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Official applications are only possible via our website.