The FrieslandCampina Institute is a communication portal for nutrition and health professionals worldwide. Via different communication channels offline and online we connect with the nutrition and health professionals worldwide. To connect even better with these stakeholders and to understand how the FrieslandCampina Institute can support their needs, a stakeholder research is needed. This research will focus on the Netherlands. The following questions need to be answered:
- What is the attitude of Dutch nutrition and health professionals towards the FrieslandCampina Institute?
- What are the needs, expectations and interests of the stakeholders on nutrition and health information?
- In what way can the FrieslandCampina Institute implement the outcomes of the stakeholder research?
- How do the results compare to the outcomes of a stakeholder survey held in 2017 among Dutch nutrition and health professionals.
The intern will develop a distribution plan, implement and analyze the stakeholder research in close cooperation with the FrieslandCampina Institute International manager and the International content manager.
- Development presentation toolbox
FrieslandCampina Institute develops brochures and other communication materials for nutrition and health professionals to use in their own practice. As a new service we have planned to develop a scientific presentation toolbox that nutrition and health professionals, teachers and students can use when they are giving a presentation on dairy, nutrition and health.
The key activities for the intern will be:
- Manage and set up activities to develop the FrieslandCampina Institute presentation toolbox. This includes:
- Explore the needs of the nutrition and health professionals, teachers and students.
- Gather relevant science and make use of current FCI communications to include into the presentation toolbox.
- Develop presentation.
- Distribute and promote presentation toolbox among nutrition and health professionals, teachers and students.
The intern will work closely with the FrieslandCampina Institute International manager and the International content manager.
- Affinity with nutrition and health (communication student)
- Affinity with communication/marketing/stakeholder research (nutrition & health student)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in Dutch and English
- Organizational skills
- Independent and pro active
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
Affinity with nutrition and health (communication student)
Affinity with communication/marketing/stakeholder research (nutrition & health student)
Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in Dutch and English
Independent and proactive
Available from September 2019 – January 2020
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Application & Contact Information
Please send your application letter + CV (in Dutch or English) before 30 May 2019. For more information contact: Erica Lier, communications assistant FrieslandCampina Institute.