The commercialization lead is for FU Belgium the central spider in the complex supply chain web. You are the one single point for the commercial team in respect of all Supply Chain related matters. He/she will operate in a complex international factory network with 4 of our own plants and a number of external manufacturers. Your contribution will be critical in bringing our (new) products to the market successfully.
The new customer supply chain organization is moving away from a production driven Supply Chain organization towards a commercial/customer driven organization. Hence, it’s very important to understand the commercial needs and translate those in the most efficient way possible in our supply chain.
- Project Management: Project leader of medium/large size projects with a high degree of Supply Chain complexity (e.g. complex New Product Development, Tenders, New market out-roll, Local Contingency projects, Local CAPEX as part of Innovation projects) and Supply Chain improvement projects; to facilitate a fast and qualitative roll out OTIF in the market.
- Risk & Stakeholder Management: Creates internal support for the project (objectives, planning, etc.), updates and consults relevant stakeholders regularly, manages expectations of relevant stakeholders during execution, involves stakeholders in decision making and builds and maintains a network of relevant stakeholders.
- Information & Communication: ensures periodical project management reporting, quantitative and qualitative, according to defined formats and project management guidelines (e.g. maintaining Principal Toolbox).
- People Management: Indirect management of project teams (local, global, factory, …)
- Continuous Improvement: keeps up with relevant project management methods and techniques and optimizes the implementation of and support for these at FrieslandCampina Consumer Dairy
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
- Master degree
- Are or want to become an expert in Project Management
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in the FMCG industry, preferably in an operational supply chain/manufacturing environment
- Planning and Organization skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills. Fluent English is a must.
- Strong advisory & interpersonal Skills
- Ability to motivate & commit others
- Drive continuous improvement culture & mindset
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary, multinational matrix organization
- Positive drive and energy
- Works independently, strong self-drive