You will be working within the finance team of Specialized Nutrition Export. As a commercial finance intern you are the linking pin between Finance and Sales/Marketing; you analyse profitability and give advice on investment programs, investigate possibilities to enter new markets and act as if you are the CFO of a small department within a big organization.
This internship is a great opportunity to acquire commercial finance experience at a major international company. Moreover, you will be working at the global head office with lots of visibility to senior management.
- You do have a pro-active attitude
- You are in your third year WO Bachelor or Following a Business Economics or Finance Master program
- During your internship you are registered at a University;
- You are flexible, you have a hands-on mentality and you have excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch/English.
- From September/October 2019 you are available for at least 4 days a week, for a period of 5 or 6 months;
- It’s possible to combine these internships with a graduation research, however working 4 days a week is a requirement;
An internship at FrieslandCampina is more than just collaborative internship, since you will be part of the team from day one and you will have your own responsibilities. FrieslandCampina offers training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn. For these internship you will receive a monthly compensation.