As part of the Global Sensory Research team, you will lead the flavor analytics group (50% of your time) by being responsible for the flavor analytic expertise, the line management and the work distribution among the members of the team. You will work in close collaboration with the leading expert in flavor analytics to ensure the appropriate development of the flavor analytics team.
As part of this role, you will manage research projects (50% of your time) for the FrieslandCampina research platforms.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Manage and develop the flavour analytics team
• Support the sensory director in setting-up and tracking the sensory research budget
• Ensure resource allocation in staffing from its team to support the research program projects
• Support the leading expert in developing and putting in practice the flavor analytics roadmap
• Assure the right level of expertise is available for the company (internal &/or external) according to the approved flavour analytics roadmap
• Manage research projects by coordinating expert teams and aligning expectations with key research and business stakeholders
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with & the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them, it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career & act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job & influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The Global Sensory Research team leads & conducts sensory, flavor analytics and behavior research in a multi-disciplinary business environment, delivering excellent guidance to projects throughout the business. As part of this team, you will support the FrieslandCampina Research programs and contribute to the development & improvement of new & existing FrieslandCampina products.
• A relevant master degree in Flavour analytics or sensory science
• Working experience (at least 6 years within a sensory research related department) in an FMCG industry is a must;
• People management experience is a must
• Project management experience is a must
• Good knowledge in flavour analytics is a plus
• Proactive and enthusiastic;
• Strategic mindset
• Reliable team player;
• Ability to work in multidisciplinary project teams, and pro-actively connect with other related disciplines
• Ability to engage with senior (business) stakeholders and manage their expectations
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training & education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.