In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Daily visit to new teashops/restaurants according to the guide line and perform the converting action
- Introduce the right product which will be fit to teashop together with converting promotion
- Provide knowledge to team and become a trainer in the future
- Follow up the converted teashop and ensure the right service level has been provide to teashop
- Provide official training and OTJ training to teashop hunter nationwide; ensure that teashop hunter of especially in newly open DT, to be able to perform perfect execution in converting competitor teashop to try and become a loyal customer of FrieslandCampina
- Monitor and ensure teashop hunter have a right step calling approach ,collect complete information and perform tea paring / testing with both owner and consumer in outlet
- Support DSM in reviewing a routing plan for Teashop hunter; ensure that both current outlet and new outlet can be both well maintained by helping scan outlet census and pre-visit key outlet for approaching
- Support teashop hunter in converting key chains outlet which require more experience, deep understanding the tea making ritual and well as well understand in total teashop business
- Develop the effective routing plan of teashop hunter
- Analyses data / coverage of teashop nationwide, combine and report
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
Today we are serving Myanmar Market with brands like Dutch Lady, Foremost, My Boy, Falcon and Yomost.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
3-5 years’ experience open trade channel / FMCG
- Sales / merchandising skills
- Basic marketing concept and skills
- Good Conversational English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Service and result oriented
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Friesland Campina Myanmar offer competitive salary and benefit package which includes: medical insurance and personal accident insurance for both employee and immediate families include children under age of 18 years. Employee is entitled the leave & Holiday according to existing Law in Myanmar. For Personal Income Tax & SSB contribution, we comply with local Law & regulation and employee will be eligible to pay for personal income tax and SSB contribution according to Law.