FCI has a complex supply chain network, in which it continuously invests through various strategic projects in the range from 5 m€ up to >100 m€ spend, to support the market segments. Projects are organized on FCI sites in a separate organizational set-up, which is called Ingredients Project & Technology Excellence Center (IPTEC). Current project portfolio is mainly focussed on sites located North-East, East and South-East in The Netherlands, but there are also few projects abroad. With projects of this size, there is the complexity to align stakeholders from sites, projects, project steering committees, Corporate (supplying) departments (e.g. Procurement), IPTEC and FCI SC Management. However, all projects need to be delivered within set timeframe, with proper (approved) quality standards and within budget.
In this role you are business partner to the project organization and controlling strategic (growth) projects. You provide an adequate basis for accounting within projects in line with FrieslandCampina finance standards and manage the project within budget and in defined risk spectrum. You are a co-pilot for the project managers and both part of the core project team (of your projects) as of a team of FCI project controllers.
- Co-pilot multiple program/project teams as finance business partner;
- Support the large/strategic project teams in managing projects within budget, cash-planning, KPI reporting and project forecasting;
- Support the project team in driving insights in (financial) project risks and managing them adequately;
- Responsible for the implementation of the Internal Control Framework (ICF) system;
- Support in the creation of business cases for FCI projects;
- Support CAPEX FCI team in managing portfolio risks and business control function;
- Drive improvement and setting up new project reporting tools, reports and processes;
- Build/implement developed finance best practices in the project organisation.
- Bachelor/Master degree, preferably in business administration or business management;
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience, preferably project control in a production company;
- Strong personality which is analytical, team focused, pragmatic, communicative, feels accountable and has a helicopter view and positive/critical mindset;
- Understanding of business support systems (SAP/MicroStrategy) and advanced Excel knowledge;
- Fluency in both Dutch and English is a big plus.