Team Early Career is looking for an intern who can assist Team Early Career with different aspects. Your main job will be the optimization of the centralized recruitment procedure of internships and recruiting interns at FrieslandCampina, since this is relatively new. Also you will assist the Campus Recruiters who are responsible for the Recruitment and Branding of our Corporate Traineeship which starts twice a year. You will be working in a young and dynamic recruitment team where no day is the same.
- You will be responsible for the recruitment and selection of interns;
- You will be responsible for creating a talent pool with high potential students who are interested in an internship or the Corporate Traineeship;
- You will be responsible for the internal exposure of recruiting interns;
- You will be the first point of contact for potential interns and you will help managers by finding the perfect intern;
- You will be responsible for organizing our half-yearly Next Intern Event;
- You will assist the Campus Recruiters with organizing our Inhouse Days and recruitment events in collaboration with universities, study- and student associations;
- Together with the Campus Recruiters you will attend recruitments events in student cities all around in the Netherlands to attract the best students for our Corporate Traineeship;
- You will assist the Campus Recruiters with organizing the selection procedure of the traineeship;
- You will assist with the Employer Branding of our Traineeship and internships, for example creating new content and maintaining the Corporate Traineeship website.
- Third or last year HBO or WO student, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication Sciences or Human Resources;
- Interested in recruitment, HR or employer branding;
- You are familiar with study- and student associations, since you will be in contact with them a lot;
- You love to get to know new people and networking comes natural to you;
- You can work independently and you have a proactive attitude;
- You are fluent in Dutch (!) and English; You are available from January/ February 2020 for a period of at least 5 or 6 months;
- It’s is possible to combine this internship with a graduation research, however working 4 days a week is a requirement.
For intern position you will receive a compensation. FrieslandCampina offers not only a compensation but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.