The purpose of this role is to drive all online customer facing Web, App & eCommerce experiences, optimize business performance requirements and processes for customer service & supply chain for online sales, ensure the webshop is build Customer Centric and to make sure all learnings can be applied to all brands in Foodservice. You lead external partnerships and digital agencies on eCommerce for Foodservice.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
eCommerce Strategy & Leadership
- Responsible for managing the Foodservice (ecommerce) websites, apps and customer experience and drive growth by generating knowledge and efficiently activating the online assortment
- Contributes to the FS eCommerce vision & roadmap and build and activate sales & marketing plans that supports the eCommerce strategy, including WHS platforms and Marketplaces
- Drive new business models and virtual shelf management
- Setting conversion goals, reporting on them and drive improvement strategies and execution.
- Ensure customer centricity
- Drive quality traffic and optimize media spend
- Maintain strong communication across multiple departments within Foodservice (e.g. customer teams, brand teams, online marketing) and back-end (e.g. Customer Service & Supply chain)
- Interpret customer insights to use to improve the e-commerce business
- Developing pre and post-sale interaction and services
- Responsible for n-t-n customer experience, drive Customer Care, Logistics, Supply Chain and Facilities capability development with teams of core functional areas
- Handle daily operational activities and requests from brand teams that impact sales on owned eCommerce platforms.
- Manage the execution of the online sales strategy such as promotion and advertising.
- Maintain the quality of the webshop to make sure that all products are updated accordingly with the company’s inventory
- Continue to improve the webshop/app performance. Work with the design and development teams to implement improved functionality UX/CI and new site experiences.
- Responsible for the coordination and publication of all website updates/content, and will work cross-functionally to ensure the accuracy of all product information, promotions, and product pricing
- Research the demographics and determine how to best reach them in order to maximize SEO and the effect of the media spent
- Manage the KPI framework to measure and track the eCommerce results, growth of effectiveness and circulate various web and conversion metric reports
- Maintain the relationship with the distribution partners
- Contribute to the development of business requirements relating to the development of future shop and content systems and store management tools.
- Contribute on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated
- Responsible for FoodService eCommerce capability, community building and sharing best practices across marketing and sales departments
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
About FrieslandCampina Foodservice:
We at FrieslandCampina Foodservice put our customers first for our 2 brands Debic and Lattiz. Our goal is to create seamless, personalized experiences for bakers and chefs across all channels – online and offline (Sales, Marketing, Services, WHS and eCom), exciting them for our products and services. Building relevant, interactive consumer journeys ever growing understanding their needs and behaviors.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Relevant HBO/WO education
- 8+ years working experience and relevant track record working in international environments of which at least 2+ years of work experience in an B2B e-commerce position
- Good understanding of eCommerce technology, Marketing automation and sophisticated analytics. Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience is a plus
- Understanding of nurturing the process from lead to conversion
- Must be familiar with reporting and sales metrics
- An understanding of how to utilize customer databases, ideally with prospective and existing contacts.
- Demonstrated experience driving measurable results through customer marketing efforts (performance oriented).
- Strong communicator to various levels as well as business departments
- The ability to empathize with creative, technical and business needs, and balance these against considerations of time and cost
- Business experience or good understanding of the Food industry
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Consumer centric thinker
- Strategic and innovative thinker and business-oriented mindset
- Sensitive to organizational needs and maturity level (pragmatic and effective)
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Official applications are only possible via our website.